The Government announced the extension of lockdown 5 from June 1, until June 30, 2020 with providing more relaxations outside the containment zones including inter-state and intra-state movement of persons and goods with consent of state authorities.
We know that still the people are scared and concerned about how to be safe during travel in this pandemic condition of COVID-19, but here we wanted to let you know that we are taking all the necessary steps and following the Government's protocol to ensure your safety.
For this reason, we have implemented the following guidelines for those who are thinking of renting a cab for interstate/ inter-city or inter-district travel during Covid-19 pandemic with Suhalaya Travels.
● Intense sanitisation of all our cabs.
● Santizer in cabs.
● Drivers & passengers wear a mask.
● Thermal scanning of our driver before the journey.
● 100% compliance with Govt. issued guidelines. For this reason, we have implemented the following guidelines for those who are thinking of renting a cab for interstate/ inter-city or inter-district travel during Covid-19 pandemic with Suhalaya Travels.
● Bookings will not be accepted for the Red zone and cantonment zones.
● Guest Fitness certificates will be required in each booking .
● Face masks will be mandatory for the guest.
● Customers will have to click a selfie with the drivers wearing a mask to start the ride.
● Only two (2) Passengers + Driver can travel into the vehicles.
● Drivers will be free to cancel the trips without any penalty, if they do not feel safe or if either party is refusing to adhere to the new COVID-I9 guidelines.
● Repeated failure to comply with the requirement can lead to account deactivation of the customers .
● Air-conditioners in vehicles will be turned off to prevent air-circulation between the passenger and the driver.
● Travel Between inter districts, inter states will be allowed as per the GOVT guidelines . And only if the FP and the driver will be ready to go for the rides .
● We also recommend you to please download The Government of India's Aarogya Setu app to keep yourself alert if they have come in close proximity with any COVID-19 positive patient.
● Suhalaya shall not send the booked vehicles into the government identified Containment zones or the Red Zones.
● After the online confirmation of the booking if the guest would wish to change the destination cities into the Containment zones or the Red Zones. Bookings will be cancelled and cancellation charges will be charged to the guest as per the standard policy .
● After starting the trip if the destinations are turned into the Containment zones or the Red Zones Suhalaya can cancel the trip anytime and customers will have to pay the amount as per the standard terms and conditions which are mentioned on the Suhalaya website . Even if the guest will wish to choose to take a drop into such containment zones or red zones customers will have to pay , to & fro charges as per the standard terms and conditions .
● All the Suhalaya FP shall follow the COVID 19 guidelines which has been given by the WHO & Govt of India (Center &states).
● Driver fitness certificates will be required in each booking .
● Face masks will be mandatory for drivers.
● Suhalaya FP shall ensure that the Vehicles will be sanitised after every trip .
● Suhalaya FP shall ensure that the Drivers will click and submit a selfie wearing a mask to start the trips.
● Suhalaya FP and it’s drivers will have to ensure that Only two (2) Passengers + Driver can travel into the vehicle.
● If the customer is refusing to adhere to the new COVID-I9 guidelines. In such cases FP /Drivers will have to contact Suhalaya support team after checking all the details team Suhalaya will guide to the guest and the Driver/FP
● Suhalaya FP shall provide necessary safety kits like masks, Sanitizers into the vehicles for each trip.
● Suhalaya FP/Drivers shall also ensure that Air-conditioners in vehicles will also be turned off to prevent air-circulation between the passenger and the driver.
● Suhalaya FP Shall install panels or isolators to separate passengers from the driver.
● Suhalaya FP/ Drivers shall not accept the bookings which are confirmed online for the government identified Containment zones or the Red Zones.
● Suhalaya FP will prefer cashless payments for the remaining payments after completion of the trips.
● Suhalaya FP will provide training to its drivers about keeping personal and cab hygiene.
For any further assistance, kindly reach us at any time !
Our expert and customer services team is available at support@SuhalayaTravels.com