WHY WORK WITH US?
We are the best leading corporate car rental and employee transportation service providers in Bangalore. We offer the top-notch cab-hiring facilities along with professional drivers, be it corporate car rental, outstation or intercity cabs, airport transfers. Suhalaya Travels Private Limited – Is a Synonym for Reliability, Comfort and Hassle free experience when it comes to travel. The pioneers of Corporate Car Rental Service providers in Bangalore delivering the riders with excellent services since its inception.
We’re looking for fantastic people who can help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We know what’s important to you: training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
If what you are looking for is not listed, You are welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourselves, with details on how you can help us.
WHY WORK WITH SUHALAYA TRAVELS PVT LTD?
• Access to growth and development opportunities
• A talented team and fastest growing of staff
• Unique & inspiring work spaces
• Opportunities to work with other leaders in the travel industry space.
• Unique incentives and perks.
OPERATION HEAD REQUIRED
Job Description –
Job Location: Bengaluru
• Will be responsible to manage day to day operations.
• Fluent in English to communicate, correspond, and interact with clients.
• Manage spot rental requirements for clients as and when required basis.
• Visit / meet clients to collect feedback, update etc. and incorporate in the system.
Operations, Billing & Payment:
• Responsible to manage overall operations for all sites. Arrange and provide cabs to clients.
• Interact with site team on a daily basis to solve on-going queries / issues etc.
• Interaction with Vendors and deploy cabs for the Sites as and when required basis.
• Interact with vendors to attend their queries / issues, ensure proper business, etc.
• Guide team to prepare MIS for vendor payments and present it to the management.
• Coordinate with accounts for on-time Billing and Payment for vendors.
• Coordinate with Operation Team (Garage) for smooth operations.
• Participate and arrange contractual process with outsourced vendors.
• Training: Plan out driver training for in-house and outsourced drivers.
Experience: 5-6 years in transport sector.
Remuneration & Perks: Best in the Industry.